Marine and Offshore Specific LineatorThe Mirus Lineator wide spectrum passive harmonic filter, a well proven method of mitigation in offshore and marine environments, still remains the best technical solution to treat harmonics. It not only addresses all requirements to meet full compliance of certifying body harmonic distortion 'rules' worldwide, it is guaranteed to outperform all other passive and active solutions. The Lineator is now available in a hardened version specifically designed for severe marine and offshore applications.
Lineator can be maintained ‘on the run’The Marine & Offshore Specific Lineator can be optionally configured for service and maintenance of the capacitors without powering down the reactor. A circuit breaker isolates the capacitor bank which is compartmentalized for safe access by qualified electrical staff. The system can temporarily operate on the reactor alone with reduced harmonic mitigation. This eliminates operational shut-downs thus ensuring your main propulsion, drilling operation and production is always up and running.
Note that even with all capacitors disconnected, the performance of the Lineator reactor alone will be as good as a 12 pulse system so it "will get you home" every time.
Marine & Offshore Specific Construction
- Fortified IP rated enclosure built for ‘real world’ marine environments.
- Ambient ratings through 50ºC nominal
- Two-part Marine grade powder coat
- Galvanneal paneling
- Tin plated terminals
- Internal bracing for vibration and shock resistance
- Stainless steel hardware
- Conformal coating on capacitors and electronic components for humidity resistance and corrosion protection
Features and benefits:
- High Performance Lineator Modelachieves <5% Ithd (THDi) at rated load
- Overvoltage and overcurrent detection
- Capacitor monitoring
- Condition based monitoring with automatic capacitor disconnect
- Voltage and current waveform sampling
- Programmable alarm setpoints
- Web based access via browser
- Assignable digital inputs and relay outputs
- Temperature thermocouple monitoring
- IP23 [Nema 3R], IP24, IP25, IP44 or IP45 Enclosure
- Second meter for harmonic mitigation performance and power measurements
- Local touchscreen display
- Capacitor section isolation for capacitor replacement 'on the fly'
- Capacitor switching contactor for multiple generator applications where capacitive reactance capability is low
- Water cooling to minimize footprint