SOLV™ is a powerful simulation program that will calculate current and voltage distortion levels by simulating the Mirus Lineator™ and Variable Speed Drive (VSD) / Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) based on your load requirement. By simply entering some basic information about your source and VSD system, MIRUS’ SOLV™ will help you find the right solution for your VSD application by accurately predicting the performance level you can expect without the need of a costly harmonic study.SOLV™ also allows you to perform energy analysis by providing evidence of how energy can be saved by removing harmonic losses introduced by VFDs and justifying the use of Lineators based on energy savings. Its kW calculation includes all harmonic losses in transformers and cables and provides total kW, kVA and kVAR at the Point of Common Coupling (PCC), Distribution Panel in the Summary Report. SOLV™ eliminates the guesswork in evaluating the best performing solution for your harmonic challenges.
This software is a valuable tool for consulting and specifying engineers, utility operators, OEMs and anyone who needs to evaluate and compare solutions for treating harmonics in VFD applications. A trusted tool since 2004, SOLV™ is used by power quality professionals that represent a wide spectrum of industries including Oil & Gas, Marine, HVAC, Water/Wastewater, Industrial, Government, Education, to name a few.
- Friendly, easy-to-use
- System and load parameters are entered with a simple one-line diagram editor
- Built in library contains all Lineator™ AUHF filters and load models for alternate solutions
- Powerful Simulation Engine provides fast and accurate analysis
- Harmonic voltage and current distortion evaluation (THD & IHD)
- Calculates Telephone Interference Factor (TIF) and I*T Product
- Performs energy analysis
- View onscreen Waveforms, Spectrum and Phasor diagrams
- Report tool provides detailed IEEE 519 compliance, harmonic distortion and TIF reports
- Ability to Export Harmonic Spectrum data to a spreadsheet
- Units can be set to Imperial or Metric